Other information

Family Information Service

Provide information, advice and guidance on a range of areas relating to children, including finance, health, behaviour, parenting, relationships, childcare, and family activities.

T: 01484 414887

Gateway to care

Gateway to care provides a single point of access for adult social care enquiries, and to report concerns about a vulnerable adult.

T: 01484 414933

Connect to Support

Connect to Support is a website for people looking for adult social care services, advice and support.



For highways and street problems and collections, missed collections or new bins.

T: 01484 414700

Pest Control

Pest Control deal with rats, mice, cockroaches, wasps and wasp nests, fleas and bed bugs. They aim to deal with the immediate problem and attempt to discover the root cause to prevent it from happening again.

T: 01484 414901

Kirklees Council

General enquiries and switchboard:

T: 01484 221000

Report neglect or abuse of an adult:

T: 01484 414933

Report neglect or abuse of a child:

T: 01484 456848

Noise and Pollution

Report noise pollution, such as construction noise, car alarms, or loud music.

T: 01484 414739


Your local library can help with a number of general enquiries and signposting to a range of helpful  information and services; provides free computer access.